As we look back on 2022, we want to sincerely thank you for being a part of the Feel State® family.
Without you, we couldn’t have:
- Aired 26 episodes of The Feels, including Season 3 on Spotify, Amazon Music, and Google Podcasts with listeners in the US, United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, and Japan
- Reached over 109,000 people on YouTube, with subscribers watching over 650 hours worth of videos
- Gone viral on TikTok with over 10 million views (the original deleted at 10M+ views — and the repost still got over 4M views!)
- Had over 400 downloads of our Summer Recipes Zine, Holiday Infusion Guide, and Pumpkin Carving Templates
- Hosted over 10 block parties in both Florissant and KC that connected over 50 local businesses across both communities in the name of cannabis
- Started a new Facebook Group for Cannamoms of STL with over 500 members, hosting canna-friendly moms at “Blunts, Brunch, and Mimosas” and “Cannamoms Kushmas Party” events
- Supported 10 different community organizations in both STL and KC: TEAM Food Bank in STL, Ferguson Youth Initiative, Canna Convict Project, A Red Circle, The George Bean Project, Do Good KC, Blue Valley Industries, Veteran’s Community Project, Harvesters Food Drive, and Local KC Teachers
- Served thousands upon thousands of patients across Missouri in safely accessing their medicine
Budtenders’ Favorite Products from 2022
- Jeff: The first batch of Raspberry Parfait flower from Robust, “A wonderful terp profile of terpinolene, ocimene, and myrcene made each opening of the bag an outright pleasure. Provided energy for days.”
- Alaina: Florida Kush by Vivid, “The citrusy taste of Florida Kush gave me a relaxing in paradise sensation that is incomparable.”
- Jimmy L: Gelato Live Rosin by VIBE, “Overall phenomenal taste and high.”
- Corey: Blueberry Muffin by Sinse
- Nick: Mandarin Cookies from HEYA (gone but not forgotten)
Our Top Content from 2022
At Feel State, we’re dedicated to providing high quality education for cannabis consumers. Thank you for helping us reach more people with our videos and new podcast!
Thank you again, from the bottom of our hearts.
We could not do this without you. Thank you for being here, and thank you for your support. We can’t wait to spend 2023 with you!