Similarly to the question regarding how to add a home cultivation license (click here to find out!), another one we’ve been receiving is how can I qualify as a low income patient in Missouri (and then be eligible for 15% off all medicated product purchases at Feel State dispensaries).
Long story short, you must be able to provide a statement indicating whether you are currently receiving assistance from any Missouri programs for low-income individuals, and if so, which programs.
For those that may have initially received their card and now meet the qualifications, the Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services (DHSS) provided us with some valuable information to share regarding updating your application:
For patients to make changes to their application, you will need to submit a patient update. To complete an update:
1. Log into mo-public.mycomplia.com.
2. Click “License Dashboard” on the left side of the screen.
3. Choose the application that you would like to update, and click the actions column and the end of the row. It should look like three lines in a circle. Click “Patient Update”.
4. The system will present you with six questions. Answer “yes” to the appropriate questions for your update and click “Save”.
5. This will open your application so that you are able to make the update(s).
6. Once the update is completed, navigate to the Review tab, either by clicking “Save and Next” and the bottom of each screen, or clicking “Review” from the tabs at the top of the application.
7. From the review tab, click “Submit” at the bottom.
8. You will receive a confirmation email with an application ID. If you do not, your application update has not been fully submitted.
For more information, please visit the tutorial page for submitting a patient update – https://health.mo.gov/safety/medical-marijuana/tutorials/tutorial-14.php or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.