Frequently Asked Questions
4. Intractable migraines unresponsive to other treatment;
A chronic medical condition that causes severe, persistent pain or persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those associated with multiple sclerosis, seizures, Parkinson’s disease, and Tourette’s syndrome;
5. Debilitating psychiatric disorders, including, but not limited to, post-traumatic stress disorder, if diagnosed by a state licensed psychiatrist;
6. Human immunodeficiency virus or acquired immune deficiency syndrome;
7. A chronic medical condition that is normally treated with a prescription medication that could lead to physical or psychological dependence, when a physician determines that medical use of marijuana could be effective in treating that condition and would serve as a safer alternative to the prescription medication;
8. A terminal illness; or
9. In the professional judgment of a physician, any other chronic, debilitating or other medical condition, including, but not limited to, hepatitis C, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn’s disease, Huntington’s disease, autism, neuropathies, sickle cell anemia, agitation of Alzheimer’s disease, cachexia, and wasting syndrome.
Section 5(1) of Article XIV provides that a person who produces an “equivalent identification card or authorization issued by another state or political subdivision of another state” will not be subject to arrest or other sanctions under Missouri law for possession of marijuana in quantities less than the limits for qualified Missouri patients.
Email your inquires to MedicalMarijuanaInfo@health.mo.gov or visit https://health.mo.gov/safety/medical-marijuana/faqs-patient.php
Medical cannabis can only be dispensed to patients and caregivers who are registered with the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services and possess proper photo identification.
Patients will be able to purchase tinctures, concentrates and flower in several different varieties. Our knowledgeable staff will help recommend strains and products which are suitable for your ailments.
The safety of our patients and community is our top priority. Our dispensary is equipped with state-of-the-art security technology and we have trained security personnel on staff to ensure our patients feel safe and comfortable while purchasing their medicine.
We take great responsibility in providing our patients with safe and secure packaging to be stored in your home.