Here's a great question we've been receiving: since I'm already a licensed patient or caregiver in Missouri, how can I now add on a home cultivation license? Well to answer that we asked the Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services (DHSS) for some advice and they were kind enough to provide us with the response below!
Licensed patients and caregivers may add cultivation to their approved license by submitting an update to that application.
To add cultivation to an approved Patient or New Caregiver license:
1. Log into mo-public.mycomplia.com.
2. Click “License Dashboard” on the left side of the screen.
3. Choose the license that you would like to update, and click the actions column and the end of the row. It should look like three lines in a circle. Click “Patient Update”.
4. From there the system will ask you a series of yes or no questions.
5. Click “Save and Next” at the bottom of each screen, until you reach the “Questions” tab.
6. On the Questions tab of the application, select the slide bar next to “Do you intend to cultivate medical marijuana?”.
There is also a question asking if this cultivation will be shared.
7. Once all details have been entered, navigate to the “review” tab by using “Save and Next” at the bottom of each screen, scroll to the bottom and click “ Pay & Submit”.
Please note: Applicable fees for cultivation licenses ($103.73 starting 7/1/2021) will need to be paid when submitting the request to add cultivation.
For additional information, you can visit the DHSS website (click here) or send us a message at email@example.com.