Here’s a great question we’ve been receiving: since I’m already a licensed patient or caregiver in Missouri, how can I now add on a home cultivation license? Well to answer that we asked the Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services (DHSS) for some advice and they were kind enough to provide us with the response below!
Licensed patients and caregivers may add cultivation to their approved license by submitting an update to that application.
To add cultivation to an approved Patient or New Caregiver license:
1. Log into mo-public.mycomplia.com.
2. Click “License Dashboard” on the left side of the screen.
3. Choose the license that you would like to update, and click the actions column and the end of the row. It should look like three lines in a circle. Click “Patient Update”.
4. From there the system will ask you a series of yes or no questions.
- Change the answer from “no” to “yes’, on the question “Does this Update involve a change to your desire to cultivate medical marijuana?” , and click “Save”. This will open your application so that you are able to make the update(s).
5. Click “Save and Next” at the bottom of each screen, until you reach the “Questions” tab.
6. On the Questions tab of the application, select the slide bar next to “Do you intend to cultivate medical marijuana?”.
- This will change the answer to “yes”.
- Applicants must then enter details of their cultivation location, security and access.
- The cultivation address must be entered and verified.
There is also a question asking if this cultivation will be shared.
- If the applicant will be the only cultivation license in that space, select “no”.
- If the applicant will be sharing with other licensed cultivators, select ‘yes”.
- Applicants will need to enter the names and license numbers of the other cultivator in the space.
- If this person is also applying for cultivation, applicants may also type “Applying for cultivation license” in that space
7. Once all details have been entered, navigate to the “review” tab by using “Save and Next” at the bottom of each screen, scroll to the bottom and click “ Pay & Submit”.
Please note: Applicable fees for cultivation licenses ($103.73 starting 7/1/2021) will need to be paid when submitting the request to add cultivation.
For additional information, you can visit the DHSS website (click here) or send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.